Rotary membership application for the Rotary Club of Harrisburg
We are actively seeking members who are adults of good character and good business, professional, or community reputation that hold leadership positions within their organizations. A person who has retired from active business or professional life but who is otherwise qualified for Rotary, including having held a qualifying position when employed, may also be elected a member of the Club.
Since 1911, the Rotary Club of Harrisburg has been recognized as one of the premier voluntary organizations in the Greater Harrisburg Community. With a membership of approximately 200 members, it is one of the 3 largest Rotary Clubs in the District..
If you have lived or worked in the Harrisburg area for at least 3 months, and have a sincere interest in community involvement, you are encouraged to call the Rotary Club of Harrisburg at (717) 213-5049, for membership information.
- Our Club meets Mondays at noon and ends at 1:15 PM at the Hilton
- Our Club has over 200 members
- Club Dues are $230.00/quarter and includes meals, Club dues to District and International
- $200 initiation fee
- $100 to Harrisburg Rotary Foundation (to be used for local grants)
- $100 to Rotary International toward your Paul Harris Fellowship for International Grants
- There is a 50% attendance rule: attendance make-up opportunities available
- Variety of Business classifications