Calendar of Events
- Dr. Arlene Bobonich, M.D., Specialist: End of Life Planning
March 10 (12:00 - noon)
Topic: "PREPARING FOR THE END OF LIFE, WHAT WE ALL SHOULD KNOW: CAN WE TALK?"As facing the end of life is the one, singular...
- Sylvia D. Hepler, President, Launching Lives LLC
March 17 (12:00 - noon)
"WHO'S IN THE WAY OF YOUR PROGRESS: Look In The Mirror
Sylvia Hepler is a career development specialist for executives and...
- Brad Bumsted
March 24 (12:00 - noon)
Brad discusses his book: KEYSTONE CORRUPTION: A Pennsylvania Insider s View of a State Gone Wrong which traces the cyclical...
- 4 Way Test Essay Contest
March 31 (12:00 - noon)
- Strategic Planning Session 7:30-Noon
April 07 (7:30 am)
- Pancake breakfast highlight from Facebook
- Bob Durgin speaks to the Rotary Club of Harrisburg
- Mayoral Candidate Eric Papenfuse Introduces Self and Vision for City to Rotary Club of Harrisburg
- Rotarians and Vision Partners Focused on Gift of Sight
- Speaking at Rotary... Penn State neuroscientist: More study needed on concussions in sports